Welcome to the
Polk Street School
- to raise the standards of home life.
- to secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- to promote the welfare of children and youth in the home, school, community, and place of worship.
- to bring into closer relation the home and the school that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- to develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages of physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Search our site for additional information